Orange Defender Antivirus collects, uses and processes its users' data. Some data, such as username or e-mail address, is provided directly by the users, and some of it is collected by Orange Defender Antivirus, in order to ensure efficient functionality.
We believe in transparency towards our users and take responsibility when it comes to respecting your privacy. We value the vital role of personal data protection and we give you the assurance that you are guaranteed the following rights:
- Access to your personal data that we possess;
- Personal data portability;
- Decision over the processing of your personal data;
- Correction of your personal data.
- The right to be forgotten.
What is a cookie? A "cookie" is a small text file that is stored by your web browser on your computer or mobile device.
You can disable any cookies already stored on your computer, but these may stop our website from functioning properly.
The following is strictly necessary in the operation of our website.
- Orange Defender Website will track the pages you visit via Google Analytics
Orange Defender will not share any personal information with third parties.